By accessing the Website, the User agrees to the Data collection and practices described in this Policy. Any amendment to this Policy shall be immediately effective and applicable to the User as of the User’s next visit to the Website. The terms of this Policy are without prejudice to any contractual terms the User may enter into with Us, which shall prevail over the terms of the Policy.
1. DATA COLLECTION
2. DATA USE
- Most of Our services do not require any form of registration allowing You to visit Our Website without telling who You are. However, some services may require registration. When You register with Us, You may need to complete certain fields as well as chose a user name and password. In these situations, if You chose to withhold any Data requested by Us, it may not be possible for You to gain access to certain parts of Our Website and for Us to respond to Your queries.
- We collect Data about Users so that We can personalize the use of the Website, assist the use of the Website and improve the Website generally. We may collect and use Data to invoice Our products or services, to inform Users about events, announcements, products or services, or to communicate with Users for other purposes.
In addition, We may use User data to improve Our services for Our own internal statistics and operational purposes, to evaluate customer interests, as well as purchasing and other trends among customer and to better determine product development, marketing strategies and customer services. Please note that we expressly reserve the right to verify the accuracy of User data, in particular with regard to contact details (postal address, email, phone, etc.), financial information and the purchase of Our products or use of Our services. By submitting personal information, the Users expressly consent to such use and verification.
Please note, however, that most of the information collected from Our website is anonymous (such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access), which We may process without User knowledge or consent to help improve the content of Our Website and to learn more about Our visitors’ behavior. In doing so, We may use tracking technology (such as cookies).
3. NON-DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION / NO SPAMMING
- If you give your consent, we will transfer your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send you advertising communications carefully selected and on behalf of Ademanta to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties (such as repair/service centers) who act for or on behalf of Ademanta, for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which Your Data were originally collected. When disclosure of Data to such third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, We endeavor to ensure that such third parties provide an equivalent level of protection as Ademanta regarding the Data, and, where appropriate, We will contractually require them to process Data transferred only for the purposes authorized by You and on a confidential and secure basis.
- Ademanta does not conduct “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have not given his consent to receive such communications.
4. SECURITY / CONFIDENTIALITY
- Keeping Your information secure is very important to Us and certain sections of the Website may encrypt Data using SSL or a comparable standard. We undertake to take all reasonable steps in order not to allow Your Data to be accessed by third parties other than those authorized under this Policy (see section 3).
- However, please be aware that the Internet is generally not a secure environment and no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed totally secure.
- Although we strive to protect Your personal information, We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of the Data provided by You or material transmitted via Our Website or by e-mail. Thus, We cannot be responsible or liable for the security of Your Data whilst in transit via the Internet.
5. ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access and update Your Data or to require their deletion at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
As a service to Our visitors, Our Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Ademanta. Therefore, Ademanta cannot be responsible or liable for the content of such websites or the privacy practices of such other parties. We encourage You to review and understand the privacy policies applied by such third parties before providing them with personal information.
7. DATA AND CHILDREN
Our Website is a general audience site that are not designed nor intended to collect Data from persons under the age of 18 (“Children”). To respect the privacy of Children and to comply with the laws designed to protect them, Children should not provide any Data to this Website. We ask the parents to supervise their Children while online. Ademanta will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Data from a Child, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility.
- Our web servers collect general data pertaining to each Website user, including their IP address, domain name, referring web page and the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting this Website. This web usage information is collected to help us manage and administer our Website, improve the content of our Website, to measure the effectiveness of our advertising, and customize and improve the Website user experience. Web analytic information is gathered using the following methods: (a) cookies, (b) web beacons (a.k.a. clear gifs), (c) conversion tracking, (d) third party ad serving mechanisms, and (e) general detection and use of your internet protocol (IP) address or domain name. We do not combine any web usage information with information collected offline or from other sources.
To make this site work properly, like most other websites, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
These cookies are anonymous. They do not contain any personally identifiable information, and we cannot identify a user from his/her cookie.
Cookies strictly necessary for the website to function
These are cookies allowing us:
- To remember which site preferences you may have applied (ex: language selection)
- To keep your product selections within your list of favorites (or shopping bag) whilst you continue to navigate our website
These are cookies allowing us to collect statistics, by gathering anonymous information on how you use our website. These statistics help us analyze and improve our website features, fix any error you may have encountered during your visit on our website, and ensure you the best browsing experience.
Third party cookies
These are cookies allowing us to collect anonymous information to evaluate how relevant are our ads and provide You with interest-based adverts on other websites (such as Facebook, the Google AdSense network, etc.).
Managing your cookie preferences
If for any reason you do not want to take advantage of cookies, you can easily manage your cookie preferences by accessing your browser’s settings.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Web pages on this site or e-mail messages you receive from us may contain a small graphic image called a web beacon (sometimes called a web bug or clear gif). Web beacons are typically very small (generally 1-by-1 pixel) and invisible to the user, however any electronic image viewed as part of a web page or e-mail message, including an advertisement or HTML content, can act as a web beacon. Web beacons are designed to allow us or a third party to collect certain information and monitor user activity on our site. Collected information can include the IP address of the computer that the web beacon is sent to, the URL of the page the web user comes from, and the time the web beacon is activated (such as when you view the web page, advertisement, or e-mail that contains the web beacon). No personal information is obtained from this tracking, rather just the patterns of usage of our various users may be tracked to provide you with improved service and content based on aggregate or statistical reviews of user site traffic patterns.
Search engines offer a feature called “conversion tracking” which is a way to track clicks to sales from either search results or ads on search engines. Using either web beacons or visible images, depending upon the search engine, the search engine notes and saves information in a cookie with non-personal information such as time of day, browser type, browser language, and IP address with each query. Information is gathered in the aggregate, without unique personal data. Conversion tracking allows the search engine company and Ademanta to track clicks to sales, including the number of clicks (“visits”) it takes before a purchase is made and permits us to measure the effectiveness of our search engine participation.
9. SPECIAL CASES
- Ademanta reserves the right to disclose user information in special cases, when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property, other Ademanta Website users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. We may disclose personal information without notice to you in response to a subpoena or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or to respond to an emergency situation.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Policy as well as Your access to Our website is subject to and governed by Swiss law without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this policy or Our handling of Your Data is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of the Canton of Bern, Switzerland, with the exception of an appeal to the Swiss Federal Court.
11. CONTACT US
Should You have any queries or complaints about Our compliance with this Policy, or if You wish to make any comments to improve the quality of Our Policy, please contact Ademanta at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you promptly.