1. LEGAL INFORMATION
- The Website is accessible worldwide.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Ademanta has the exclusive right on the Website’s Intellectual Property Rights, including but not limited, to its content.
- Intellectual Property Rights include all intellectual property rights of whatever nature without limitation: all texts, user and visual interfaces, graphics, photos, images, illustrations, trademarks, logos, layout, video and audio clips, sound, music, design, know-how, technology, drawing, products, artwork and other materials appearing on the Website, and future rights of copyright, as well as all rights to software programs, code and supporting documentation, moral rights, image rights, patents, trademarks, trade names, goodwill, internet domain names, registered and unregistered design rights, data, database rights and all other intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) or other rights or forms of protection having equivalent or similar effect anywhere in the world, insofar as these rights have been created by Ademanta.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- The data contained on the Website is for information and promotion purposes only.
- Provided Website information is for your personal use only. You may download, display or print the information appearing on the Website exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyright notice is retained on each copy and you do not change any trademark or other notification of ownership. Downloading or reproduction of any document or software gives you no right, title or interest with respect to said documents or software.
4. NON-CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- You hereby accept that all comments, suggestions, drawings, concepts, photos, testimonials or any other documents communicated or entrusted to Ademanta through its Website or by any other means shall not be deemed as confidential.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Any information, materials or Website content are supplied “as is” in terms of their availability, and with no guarantee of any sort.
- Ademanta carries no liability and cannot guarantee that the information contained on the Website is accurate, complete and up-to date, or that the Website contains no defect and that any existing defects will be corrected. You agree that Ademanta bears no liability whatsoever for any damage that may be caused by, result from or be connected to your use of the Website.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail, you should note that the security of Internet e-mail is uncertain. By sending sensitive or confidential e-mail messages, you accept the risk inherent to such uncertainty and possible lack of confidentiality over the Internet.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- You access, use, browse and navigate on the Website at your own risk.
- You accept that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable regulations that Ademanta, shall not, under any circumstances, be held liable for any damage, whatever its nature, even if Ademanta was previously informed of the possibility of such damage, whether during a contractual action, a prejudice or any other theory, resulting from, or connected to the use, incapacity to use or execution of information, products or documents on this Website.
- All materials downloaded or obtained in any other manner during the use of the Website are at your own risk. Ademanta takes no responsibility for any damage or virus which might affect your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, use of, or downloading of any material from its Website.
- Ademanta reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Website. Ademanta accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuing of any or all functionality of its Website resulting from actions or omissions of Ademanta or any third party.
7. CHANGE OF INFORMATION
- The content of the Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Ademanta reserves the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to such content at any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
- The style, drawing and colors of Ademanta products featured on the Website may be modified without prior notice.
8. AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- The products featured on the Website are the models of Ademanta’s collection.
- The Website may contain information on Ademanta’s products and services. A reference to a product or service on the Website does not indicate that such product or service is or will be available.
- While every effort is taken to try to ensure that the color, design, style, description and size of the products in the Website are identic to the original products (published in the Website), variation may occur. Ademanta shall not be liable for any error or inaccuracy in the description, reference and in the photographs or graphical representations of products displayed on the Website. Ademanta will not be liable for such errors and is under no obligation to deliver the products and/or pay any damages whatsoever. Any questions about products can be directed to us through the following email address: email@example.com
- The Website may contain links to other Internet websites that are not operated or controlled by Ademanta. Those links are provided solely as a help to assist you to locate other Internet websites that may be of interest.
9.2 Ademanta has not reviewed any of the websites which link to our Website. Ademanta shall not be held liable for the content of such websites.